From Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:00am
To Friday, May 19, 2017 - 05:00pm
The 2nd IEEE VTS Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Summer School at WPI presents six lectures from experts in the areas of connected and autonomous vehicles.
This 2-day summer school will be hosted on the main campus of Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA, USA during 18-19 May 2017.
- Foundational theory, supporting technology, and current challenges in reliable wireless inter-vehicle connectivity as well as connectivity between vehicles and roadside infrastructure.
- Foundational theory, supporting technology, and the current challenges in vehicle autonomy.
- Interdisciplinary research in wireless connectivity and vehicle autonomy, towards a holistic perspective of future connected and autonomous vehicular platforms.
Registration for this summer school is $100 USD, and includes the following:
- Access to video recordings and presentation slides
- Presentation opportunity at student poster session on Day 1
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Campus parking
- Guest WiFi access
Register, view the latest technical program, and get more information about this summer school