Join industry and government leaders across New England who will discuss how the community is breaking down barriers to operationalizing critical capabilities for UAS and autonomous systems. Hear how UAS concepts are now shifting from testing and demonstrations to regular operations following standards being set for Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) and Autonomous Flight – making aerial autonomy a reality for many vertical industries. Learn about the Massachusetts Commonwealth-wide task force that is promoting the industry and planning roadmaps for the integration of Advanced Air Mobility infrastructure and aircraft. And discover how regulatory affairs are keeping up with the technology push to enable and operationalize both complex UAS flights along with counter-UAS solutions – helping to ensure safe, secure, and trustworthy deployments of UAS in our airspace.
Meet federal, state, and local officials, along with industry and academic leaders who will present their experiences and insights during keynote sessions, presentations, and panel discussions. Discover what is currently happening in the New England UAS and AAM ecosystem during PitchFest, Commercial Breaks, and an Exhibition where innovators in government, non-profits, universities, and start-ups will be presenting their UAS and AAM-related needs, services, research, and innovations.
Join us at our annual UAS Summit Fall 2021 – being held in person as well as live-streamed – on Wednesday, November 17, 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM, with a social hour at the conclusion of the event to catch up in person with colleagues from across the industry.
The comprehensive program features keynotes by government and industry leaders and panel discussions to gain key insights through focused discussions. The event also features a PitchFest during lunch to hear from groundbreaking startups and entrepreneurs, as well as an exhibit hall, and commercials from pioneering vendors.
We will discuss:
- How aerial autonomy will transform the first responder community – what is being done now and what is planned for the future, as well as breaking through operational challenges.
- How Massachusetts is leading the charge for rolling out advanced air mobility, and what this means for businesses.
- Advancements in Counter UAS capabilities and deployments to secure airspaces, for both DoD and commercial industries.
- What the current state of regulatory affairs are and how barriers are being removed for BVLOS and autonomous flight.
Not a speaker or exhibitor, but want to be heard?
Introduce yourself to the New England UAS and AAM ecosystem over lunch.
Innovators in government, non-profits, universities, and start-ups are invited to present their UAS and AAM-related needs, services, research, and innovations.
Show off your latest products or concepts to a diverse group of participants including industry and government leaders. The exhibit hall will be open throughout the day with direct access to all participants entering and exiting the conference space.
Interested companies must opt for Exhibitor participation when registering for the summit. There are a limited number of slots, so sign up fast!
This year's summit has sponsorship and co-host opportunities. We will be holding Commercial Breaks throughout the summit, which are opportunities for sponsors to present short pre-recorded videos about their organization or products.
Become a sponsor! Support the chapter! Promote your brand and forge new connections through working with AUVSI New England. There are many opportunities to work with AUVSI New England.
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship. Annual sponsorship enables your organization to brand at the numerous events and venues that the chapter hosts throughout the year. Find more details on the Corporate Sponsorship page.
- Event Sponsorship. The summit boasts a large target audience focused on the wider UAS industry. This provides an opportunity to sponsor at lower rates items but still take advantage of the chapter's benefits and connections. Your organization's brand logo will appear prominently as per your selected options. Select Sponsorship/Exhibits Details.
The Robotica AUVSI UAS Summit Fall 2021 event organizers and our venue host, Northeastern University, consider the health and safety of our attendees and participants a top priority.
All conference attendees, staff, and participants are required to show a copy of their vaccination card (physical or digital) or results of a negative test within 3 days of the event in addition to a valid ID (driver’s license) upon entry to the summit. Any Northeastern University employee or student only needs to show their ID. Masks must be worn regardless of vaccination status but may be removed by the speaker when he/she is presenting.
We strongly encourage everyone to follow the guidance of the CDC for everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
Please see complete COVID-19 protocols here.